Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility, Transparency
Whether your organization is ready for a fully integrated Triple Bottom Line (TBL) or you are managing CSR and Sustainability initiatives separately from other plans, SEE-IT™ transforms the way you plan, manage, communicate and engage.
SEE-IT™ is a web-hosted tool that presents CSR and Sustainability initiatives in a compelling visual format – just as they need to be seen to build understanding, buy-in, performance and engagement.
- Replace layers of complicated slides, spreadsheets, lengthy PDF or paper reports, and web tools that suck time, money and morale with a single tool that stores data and turns it into brilliantly clear information in minutes instead of days.
- Build an instantly understood strategy map that links long-term goals to short-term actions, visualizing the connections that are essential for optimal performance.
- Identify issues early, create corrective actions on the spot and share key actions with project teams in minutes instead of months.
- Integrate videos, networking tools and other multimedia formats to create engaging "living reports" that integrate easily understood data with compelling storytelling and learning.
- Accomplish more in less time for less money.
Triple Bottom Line
This approach integrates all the organization's initiatives around three key performance areas, such as Social, Environmental and Economic, or People, Planet and Profit.
Noxex Couriers is an award-winning green courier company in British Columbia's Lower Mainland that manages around a Triple Bottom Line of People, Planet and Profit. Novex uses SEE-IT™ at bi-weekly management meetings to keep the company on track. SEE-IT™ also sits on the home page of their corporate website, allowing all stakeholders to see that that they are walking the talk.
Hear Novex's CEO explain the benefits his company has enjoyed by using SEE-IT™.
Holistic, Integrated Sustainability
Sustainability appears within a fully rounded overarching plan. Marin County, California uses SEE-IT™ to track and communicate progress on its county plan.
Separated Sustainability or CSR
In this approach, Sustainability or CSR initiatives are planned, managed and communicated in a separate form from financial or other more traditional measures. Reports may be formatted around frameworks such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) or municipal frameworks from organizations such as the International Center for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI).
Fuseforward supports SEE-IT™ as a Sustainability/CSR tool with strategy, planning, performance metrics and SEE-IT™ structuring.
Led by Colin Grant, an internationally recognized expert in strategy, sustainability/CSR, performance management and communications, our highly qualified strategic services team has experience working with clients in all sectors:
- Companies from multinationals to small and medium businesses (SMB's)
- National, state/province, county and municipal/local governments
- Not-for-profit organizations such as the Earth Policy Institute and Al Gore's Live Earth concerts.