Aggregate, Analyze, Optimize
The core of Fuseforward's asset performance management solutions is our high-performance data aggregation and analytics service, Intelligent Asset Analytics™.
Intelligent Asset Analytics™ collects volumes of data from any database, application, system or device, stores it for fast retrieval, analyzes it against industry-specific key performance indicators, and displays it in easy-to-read dashboards, reports and models to provide a unified, multi-dimensional view of your organization's operations in real time.
Intelligent Asset Analytics™ breaks down data silos and enhances managers' visibility into their organization's assets, operations and performance, enabling them to optimize performance and asset value, improve service delivery and reduce costs, and make smarter decisions based on better data.
Better Data = Better Performance, Smarter Decisions
Intelligent Asset Analytics™ delivers multiple benefits for your organization, based on better visibility of key asset and operational data:
- A single, comprehensive, multi-dimensional view of your organization, delivered in easy-to-understand dashboards and reports.
- Improved visibility of your assets and operations for all players and stakeholders: engineering, operations and maintenance, finance, and executive.
- Better informed decision-making and planning at all levels.
- Our industry-specific libraries of metrics and KPIs mean faster time to value and return on your investment.
How It Works
Intelligent Asset Analytics™ is driven by four key components:
- Our Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) enables two-way communications among all components of our ICE platform and any third-party database, application, device or system, including EAM, SCADA, ERP, GIS, customer information and financial systems.
- Our Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) service retrieves data (via the ESB) from any enterprise or local store and prepares it for storage in our turnkey data warehouse.
- Our Data Warehouse compresses and stores vast quantities of data for fast retrieval in real-time reports and dashboards, as well as in historical performance analysis.
- Our Performance Analytics service leverages collected operational, financial and environmental data to calculate more than 200 Key Performance Indicators in multiple dimensions. Outputs include:
1. Continuous real-time monitoring and reporting of performance, operational and maintenance data from assets, operating units and systems, to support day day-to-day performance optimization.
2. Integration of asset performance data with financial data to support better informed and more effective decision-making and planning from multiple organizational viewpoints.