ICE™ (Intelligent Computing Environment™) is an enterprise-class cloud computing environment that enables faster, more cost-effective solution deployments and integrations of disparate applications, systems and devices.
ICE™ leverages the power of cloud and virtualization technologies to provide flexible, cost-effective deployment options: Public Cloud, Private Cloud or Hybrid Cloud-based subscriptions or licenses.
In addition to high-performance data analytics, ICE™ provides the following features and functions:
- Our versatile, patent-pending Integration and Configuration Manager – leverages prebuilt configurations for multiple applications (such as leading EAM, ERP, CIS and CRM applications) to speed implementations; and more than 200 connectors to a variety of applications, databases and data sources for easier, more cost-effective integrations.
- A centralized, personalized access console – the user's launching pad for all applications, services, dashboards and collaboration tools.
- Secure, one-stop Identity Management for all applications, web and mobile services – replaces multiple IDs and passwords.
- A secure Teaming and Collaboration environment, with online document storage and management.
- Robust, multi-level security architecture to safeguard integrity of data.
- Libraries of content – including key metrics and performance indicators – support asset performance management in multiple industry verticals.
- A Mapping Service to map-enable key applications – displays asset, service and performance data in a spatial context.
Benefits of ICE™
ICE™ incorporates our Integration and Configuration Manager and cloud/virtualization technologies to deliver rapid, flexible deployments at reduced cost. The key benefits of ICE™ include:
- Faster solution configuration, integration and deployment, reducing implementation effort, cost and time to value.
- Easily integrates multiple applications and data sources to break down data silos and enhance visibility throughout the organization.
- Open, flexible architecture avoids vendor lock-in.
- Deployment options include Public, Private or Hybrid Clouds in subscription or perpetual license models.
- Easily scalable – ready to grow with business needs.